Here is a pretty wild video of a band called the Brad Mehldau Trio. They are an experimental jazzband, but they do alot of really cool covers of different rock songs by artists like Radiohead, The Beatles, Nick Drake, and Paul Simon. So in this video they are doing a cover of the song "Knives Out", by Radiohead. The drummer, (Jeff Balard) plays a ridiculous beat with really original ghost notes thrown carfully all over the place, its just a really impressive and unique beat, he does a great rendition of Phil Selways (drummer of Radiohead) beat from the original song. I'll post the original song "Knives Out" by Radiohead so you can get a better idea of how they're changing the song around.
Ok now here is the Brad Mehldau Trios cover, if you don't want to watch the whole thing, at least skip to around 7:14 of the video because Balard switches up the beat in a really clever way, its worth waiting for.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades